KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATION FOR SALES EXECUTIVE Venus & VS6 both:
• Bachelor’s degree & 2-3 years of sales or marketing experience.
• Market knowledge & public speaking skill
• Excellent verbal & writing communication in English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Preferably from Hotelier Industries
• Meeting sales goal creativity.
• Client relationship
• Passion for sales with good energy level.
• Participate on behalf of the company in Exhibition or conference.
• Negotiating techniques.
GENERAL SALES MANAGER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
A G.M’s duties and responsibilities covers a lot of ground but these are some of the most common.
• Bachelor Degree with 3-5 years’ experience with Hotelier Industries. An MBA is often requested as well.
• Proficiency in English
• Excllent knowledge of MS Office
• Oversee daily operation of the business unit or organization.
• Ensure the creation & inplementation of a stratgy designed to grow the business.
• Coordinate the development of key performance goals for function & direct reports
• Ensure the development of technical programme to pursue targets goals & objectives.
• Ensure overall delivery and quality of the products offering to customers.
• Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
• Supporting the development of a healthy internal culture that retain key employes and encourage their professional growth.
• Participate on behalf of the company in Exhibition or Conferences.
• Networking , Persuasion, Prospecting , Research, Identification of customer needs & challenges, Market knowledge, meeting sales Goals, Professionaism etc…
KEY SKILLS & QUALIFICATION FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE PURCHASE MANAGER
Assitants often act as the manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization. This means that their tasks and skills can often be divided into two fields of technical skills and personal skills.
• Bachelor degree.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn company specific software if required.
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
• Discreation & trustworthiness
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filling.
• Open to market search, field visits and coordination with vendors/suppliers.
• Typing , compiling and preparing reports, presentation and correspondence
• Liaising with clients , suppliers and other staff.
Note: Salaries are depends on their skills and qualification at the time of interview.